10 ways to make money online without breaking a sweat

5:23 PM

  you can be a proud  Nigerian making real, legal money online. without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you,u don't have to  waste your time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, you can  make money everyday.

     In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.






BLOGGING

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

And then even pay you to sell or promote their brands, businesses, ideas or other service

 
1.  Money from Google Adsense

  you can make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows you to place some Google ads on your blog.And when someone click on those Google ads, Google pays you. you can  receive my payment in form of checks same way which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at Bank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me.thing you'll need to start making money online with google adsense will include
  • A well designed and user friendly blog 
  • Good writting skills to be sincere 
  • The internet, once in a while at least 
  • what you would like to blog about 
  • and finally inspiration
before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.


2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

  you can make money selling ebooks and softwares. and advertise most of those ebooks and software you sell via your blog posts and also some via www.acepublicity.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....


3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership at times, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.


6. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells.  I also sell Sample Proposal Letters and other writting templates you might need  which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

7. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge a negotiable fee for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

8. Make Money from unlocking modems

Yes, I make money unlocking fastlink modems, Glo NetPro modem and Airtel modems for people intrested in using other network sim cards on their 3G modems. Those interested do send me recharge vouchers which I use to pay for my internet subscriptions. I also sell the Unlockers to those interested in return for cash.

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla"  and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their blogspot address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.
Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online

there are endless ways of making money and the possiblilies are endless as well as long as you put you time to it and concerntrate, your efforts would yeild fruits faster than you imagine




If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

In my future posts, I will be explaining more about these ways u can make money. So, subscribe to my blog if you want to be receiving the tutorials in your email inbox even if you are not online when I post the tutorials. Make sure you verify your subscription by clicking on the link that will be in the mail that will be sent to you once you subscribe.

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Kindly share this with friends...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images